Check out my SPOTLIGHT by clicking the above image

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Confessions


bless me father for i have sinned..
it's been over 3 years since my last confession
If people ever knew of the things i've done, i wouldn't have a friend in the world.
I have sinned against God and against you father; I no longer deserve to be called your son.

Don't speak so self damning my son. You have wandered far, to be in such an unfamiliar land.. In the name of God, repent for your sins.

yes father.. not speaking for so long, my bones wasted away.. Your hand is heavy upon me; my strength is dried up as by the heat of summer.. surely my sin can never be venial..

be clear

yes father.. Murder.. killing of fellow men, of strangers, of whom i feel no animosity against.. for my country.. why? what a fool i've been.. i knew nothing

But you know what you have done is wrong?

yes father.. Is my soul lost, father? Am i damned to hell?

truly the seriousness of such a sin cannot be denied, or undone, but you have confessed to me and repented to God Almighty. Are you truly remorseful for your sin?

Yes father.

Then God forgives you

Do you forgive me, father?

... I do. 

Thank you father

Then go now with God; and in His grace, go in peace wandering child .... (it was only by chance that i have found you. The slayer of my friends, my blood. My brothers and sisters.)

No comments: