Check out my SPOTLIGHT by clicking the above image

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

dammit all

I can almost relate to the song "Love Burns" by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

Last week i put my phone out of commission. I sat on it. It was a Nokia 5610 XpressMusic phone and i called the insurance and they were able to send me a replacement. Thing was it was the OTHER xpressmusic phone. The wrong one. So i send it back and this time they get the correct one. So while i was waiting for my phone i had to use my old old phone. While using it i ran out of memory because of texting. So i go in to delete my in box and see some texts from February of last year with someone of the opposite sex causing nostalgia. i didn't delete anything. i'm a pussy. Things never go the way you want. A passage from The Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff, "Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." I have to accept that, refusing as i am of the thought. I'm not going to go any deeper so, dammit all.

No comments: