Check out my SPOTLIGHT by clicking the above image

Monday, January 12, 2009

I would be more apathetic if I weren't so lethargic







One of the best psychadelic bands of the 60's!

Also i went pee like 5 times within 5 hours. (get's up to pee, for realsies)

I haven't had a chance to watch the new episodes of Scrubs yet. :/ it's one of my favorite shows. JD, Turk, and Cox are just hilarious.

O! and the "I would be more apathetic if i weren't so lethargic" is from Family Guy where Peter tries to educate himself by reading the New Yorker at a magazine/ news paper booth.


"I would be more apathetic if I weren't so lethargic"
(I would show more abscense of emotion, if i werent so tired)

*waits 2 days*

"OHHhhhhh i get it, thats kinda funny...
Yeah can i get a copy of Juggs?"

i'm going to bed early (it's 12:35 AM).

Peace. see you.. space cowboy.

No comments: