Check out my SPOTLIGHT by clicking the above image

Friday, January 23, 2009

It's Friday. Another day on this side of the universe. I was in Best Buy recently and lo and behold i found the DVD of Amelie (Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain). I was pretty freaking happy when i got it. the film is a French import about a young girl who lives her life, or more like started living her life, fixing other peoples lives yet her life is without love. Amelie tells her dad something along the lines of "Why fix a gnome when you can fix another person?". In all the film i believe Amelie only has about 2 pages of lines, she is after all a quiet shy person. I'll try not to give anything important away but she ends up falling for a young man but can't bring herself to talk to him. One of my favorite films, a true work of art.

Friday. It's also my friends 21st birthday. We are gonna get so wasted Xo I'm going to go out and meet some people. I had other plans ready with someone who i can't figure out today but that was shipped to hell. O well. Opportunity lost i say.

School starts again Monday morning and i say "FINALLY". I have my books ready and i just love classrooms, books, new faces. Last term was just amazing. I didn't have my crew with me but i had some good friends and cute girls help me get by. After this term i have half a term and i'll apply to SanFran State and NYU. =]

this is agent alan. i kept the peace today. over.

No comments: